Smores, Shopping and a Virtual Reality Winter Experience!
QV Melbourne welcomes winter with Virtual / Chill: a winter village complete with a state-of-the-art new VR experience, build-your-own s’mores, fire pit, bespoke hot cocktails from Teeling Irish Whiskey, live music and more.
- Virtual / Chill will unveil an all-new completely immersive VR experience which will see you soaring 2000 metres in the air past snow-capped mountains, dancing over treetops and through the valleys of the Swiss Alps.
- Our sure-fire hit S’mores Station will be available from 4pm-7pm from Friday 18 May – Sunday 20 May and Thursday 31 May – Sunday 3 June.
- We’ll have live music in QV Square on Friday evenings from 4pm – 7pm, featuring The Voice’s Tayla Thomas (#TeamDelta), acoustic musician James Hall and dreamy singer-songwriter Emma Yarosh.
- From Thursday 24 May - Sunday 27 May between 4pm-7pm, treat yourself to an après-ski with the Virtual / Chill Bar serving up custom made red grape, apple and spicy pear mulled wine, heated to the perfect temperature.
- There’ll be complimentary whiskey cocktails from our friends at Teeling Whiskey from 4pm-7pm on Thursday 7 June - Sunday 10 June.
- To enjoy all of these exclusive experiences, visit us at our Winter Village in QV Square on level 2. Best of all, they’re all FREE!